- Engineered and produced in Hamburg
- Compact and easy to transport
- Efficient and reliable cooling of your entire server room
- Shorter delivery times
Advantages of the CyberWall
- Maximum cooling capacity with minimum power consumption
- Airflow optimized using CFD analyses to ensure uniform distribution
- Baseframe and panel design optimized for indoor installation
- Space-saving, cost-effective transport in a standardized shipping container
- Easy handling and installation
- Various control options based on Delta T, differential pressure control, and room air and return air
Intelligent positioning of components ensures a flow-optimized design
Thanks to their flow-optimized design, our CyberWall units have the lowest pressure drops and therefore achieve the greatest possible energy savings, which are immediately noticeable. Components are arranged to ensure maximum utilization of the heat exchangers and uniform air distribution along the entire length of the aisle.
CFD analysis for optimizing operation
To prevent pressure drops and ensure uniform temperature distribution, an exhaustive CFD analysis was performed during the development of the CyberWall. The results enabled us to test and optimize the flow in all areas of the CyberWall. The outcome is a perfectly uniform flow through the heat exchanger, which maximizes cooling capacity.